Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Welcome to My New Blog!

Welcome to my brand new blog! I will still be continuing my religious blog, but I just wanted one to discuss my daily life and experiences. I hope that through this new blog that I will be able to:

1. Get a better idea of where my life is supposed to go, but I honestly have no idea. All I know is that I want to have a family and write.

2. Improve my writing skills. I want to be a published author one day.

3. Vent, share opinions, and help others.

My blog will cover a wide variety of topics. It will talk about interesting things I find out about, books I've read, movies I've seen, my opinions on things, life's quirks, trials, and blessings. (And, I'm sure much more too!)

Also, for a future blog, I'd like my readers to ask me questions which I will answer in a future blog article! So, here we go! Thanks for reading! More to come!

Much love and blessings,

Chelsea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment