Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Questions and Answers #1

For this blog, I'm just going answer some questions asked to me by people on Facebook. I'll be answering five of them today. If you're ever interested in asking me a random question, please, don't hesitate to ask! There'll be more like these in the future. So, here goes!

1. What is your biggest fear?
Well, that's a little hard to say. I'm kind of afraid of centipedes and wasps. Reason being because I've had bad experiences with them. I've been bit twice in my sleep by a centipede (yes, they do bite and it hurts). Also, I've been stung by a yellow jacket, and I almost went into anaphalaxis. It was pretty bad.

I guess I'm also intimidated by a lot of things. I'm not as bad as I used to be, but sometimes I feel really awkward and strange in social situations. It kind of goes back to a learning disability that I have that kind of causes me some issues with those sort of things. But, I'm definitely getting better and people can't always tell. So, I guess that's a good thing!

2. What is your dream job?
I've changed my mind so many times about this sort of thing. When I was little, I wanted to be a ballerina. Then I wanted to be an etymologist. Then I wanted to be a meteorologist. Then I wanted to be veterinarian. Then a ballet teacher. Then a counselor. Then a singer.

At this point now, I have absolutely idea. However, I'd have to say that as far as right now, I would absolutely love to work in a bridal store. That to me would be wonderful. Yet, I'm happy with the job I have now. As far as a lifetime career goes though, I'd be perfectly happy being a published writer and a mom. That sounds wonderful to me.

3. Where do you see yourself living when you are older?
I honestly don't know. Somewhere in the south, I hope. It'll probably be here in Georgia, in Alabama, or even Tennessee. So, who knows. We'll just see where life takes me.

4. How many kids do you want?
More than one. I've thought about this so many times. But I just keep coming back to having more than just one. I'd honestly be okay with having a sort of large family.

5. What is your favorite childhood memory?
I'm not really sure. There's just so many to pick from.

6. What was your favorite toy?
I always loved Barbies. I played with them for years and years. I still like them, but I do more collecting than anything.

7. What are your favorite movies?
My favorite movies are mainly Disney films, Studio Ghibli flims, and few others. I love the Princess Bride movie. It is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I also love Charlie Chaplain films. They're so interesting-especially because you can see where film actually started. I also love the Harry Potter films, Twilight, and Tim Burton movies. As you can see, I like a lot of movies.

8.What are your favorite books?
My favorites are as follows: Harry Potter, Twilight, Uglies, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Secret Garden, Matched, Fruits Basket, Hunger Games, Monster High, and Nevermore.

9. Do you have a nickname? If so, what is it?
When I was in high school, one of my good friends gave me the nickname Takara-Chan. Ever since then, I've used it in various ways for different things. It means treasure in Japanese. My other nickname is simply 'Chels'.

10. What kind of makeup do you use?
I mainly use CoverGirl makeup. I really like their products, and their mascara is amazing. I used to use Maybelline, but once I tried the LashBlast length mascara, I didn't want to use anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment